Monday, March 9, 2009

Where's Nicole?

Hi. Klingfree from Carriere, MS. 1st time poster. Love the blog.

OK, I don't have any slick pictures or screen grabs from the Wx Channel, but I do have a burning question ... "Where's Nicole?". It seems that our friends at the Wx Channel are still reeling from Marshall Seese's retirement late last year and haven't settled into any kind of a morning routine. The one constant has been Heather Tesch, but low and behold, I saw her on doing her weather thang Sunday morning. What's up with that??? And now, this morning, I tune in to see the Coast's good friend Jim Cantore chatting with Heather and her sidekick of the day during the "Bad Hair Day" segment. This is bordering on ridiculous. Now, to top it all off, I haven't seen my favorite travel analyst (not to be confused with my favorite traffic reporter Randi Rousseau), Capt. Nicole Mitchell since the week before last. Could it be that the Wx Channel put her on the sideline??? Can anyone tell me what is going on??? Stop the carousel in the co-anchor chair, and STOP THE INSANITY!!!

2 comments:

HLG said...

Two important points.

I think Heather Tesch should legally change her name to Weather Tesch, or Heather Weather Tesch.

Also, I would think that Capt Nicole got mysteriously pregnant and disappeared, like used to happen so frequently, except that John Hope is no longer pleasing the Women of Weather!

-HLG

Jeff said...

Remember that NBC bought them. I'm willing to bet that they are laying off some of the staff.