Friday, February 12, 2010

Name That Blizzard Contest!


Since all Americans get to chip in for the 100-million per day this week had cost, just because the Federal Gov is closed, I think everyone should have the chance to NAME THAT BLIZZARD. Why should hurricanes have all the fun? The 4th blizzard of the season is coming nex Tuesday (as seen in NOAA map attached), so that should cost YOU another 300 million or so, just because of lost "productivity" the end of the week. I think the A-Z model works for the NHC, so let's play!

This is the fourth, thus "D" blizzard for the Capital Region, so I propose it be called "DAVID" in honor of Camp David, where I am sure the fire places are burning cozy and bright. How about the A-C storms of 12-19-09, 2-6-1-10, and my favorite, the 2-10-10, very, very, windy one? - HLG

No comments: