Thursday, June 3, 2010

Tropicalstormrisk.com


Very interesting web-site, I had not seen before, that has very orgaznied, easy to interpret, global tracks for TCs. Looks like very bad news for Oman, and although the populated areas won't take a direct hit, they are at the foot of some of the driest mountains in the world, so the flooding could be very intense. The Gujurat Coast of the Punjab desert in India, and especially Karachi Pakistan will be on the strong side of a land-falling TC, the only real question is how strong it will be after Oman. - HLG

1 comment:

Lawrence said...

Hi,

Great post, I like this post.
I 've added your blog to My Blog Roll at
http://abobora-oca.blogspot.com/
So would you put my blog too, on you...

you can get healthy traffic from us and our visitors can get relative and useful information form your site.

Hope you would add my blog.
Thanks a lot.Keep blogging....