Thursday, August 6, 2009

DR BB NOT CHANGING HURRICANE FORECAST

I posted my 2009 forecast on March 9th. I stick by my forecasts. At FWSAAB - you get the real deal, not finicky "forecasters" who revise their forecasts everyday.

I will also take this opportunity to thank NBC/Universal for letting Heather appear with Mike Bettis yesterday. I guess NBC/Universal has decided to stop hiring degree meteorologists as their on-camera personalities, and go with actors from their failing morning programs (Wake up with Al - really?) Bring back Nicole Mitchell to the morning program!!!

Thank you.

From March 9th

DR BB'S 2009 ATLANTIC HURRICANE FORECAST

After months of research, running dozens of models, analyzing the stars and asking my dog - I've compiled all the information and am ready to make a bold, startling prediction about this year's hurricane season.

My prediction is that it will be an average year - 10 named storms, 6 hurricanes and 2 storms of Cat 3 or higher. All my data and evaluation can be found at - http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/pastprofile.shtml.

No comments: