Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Kudos to the Webmistress????

Well, I was going to pass along a hearty thank you to the Webmistress for updating the look of the page and making it all spiffy looking. However, when I logged in to the site to post my blog, I noticed that it was a 'system' upgrade rather than 1 specifically for our blog. However, even though the Webmistress (aka Geekygirl) did not make the changes, I think we owe her a big round of applause once again for setting up this space for us to flex our genius ... Robert J. Moshier, Super Genius, I like the way that sounds.

I have a question for the Webmistress ... if folks post a comment via the email capability that Bill pointed out, do they post to a specific thread or just to the page??? The reason I ask is because it is somewhat difficult to follow a thread. I propose a rule to the Rules Committee (aka The Webmistress) for consideration, to somehow try to limit our discussions on a topic (e.g. TS Fay, aka The Joker) to 1 thread so it is easier to follow. My thinking is that if we post to a single thread, we all can follow along in the fun. Just a thought.

On a different subject, I stumbled across something scary last night ... I logged into bobbreck.com to see if he had anything to say about Fay (Yes Bill, I logged into ANOTHER blog) and guess what ... he's right here on blogger.com. You may want to check it out.

That's all for now ... I'm going back to one of the Fay threads to post a comment / question to my fellow Wx Studs (and the Babe) for discussion.

KF

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Well Mr. KF - just for your information.... While there may have been a system upgrade, system upgrades do not change templates....people do! LOL I was looking for a more friendly color scheme and the image of the harbor went well with weather. I am currently looking at the various free blog template sites to see if I can find a weather related one...

webmistress

Klingfree said...

I would like to take a moment to bow at the feet of our webmistress. I must say that I am truly impressed with the changes that she made to our blog and everytime I log in, it looks better and better. All hail the webmistress and the fine job she is doing ... this is becoming an excellent forum.

I have two questions ...

1) How can I post a cool picture of myself like Buoy Boy did?

2) How can I change any follow-up comments to go to my hotmail account? Would it be easier to autofoward my mail?

Thanks in advance to the all-knowing, all-seeing, omnipotent webmistress ;-)